Baan Rai Kong Mun Farm is a pineapple farm located just 2km from the front entrance to Kui Buri National Park. Its owner, Mr Bill, has a Degree in Ecotourism and has created a couple of packages where you can integrate with the local villagers and learn new experiences with them. Following this you will go to Kui Buri National Park to observe the wildlife.
You will hear about the Human/Elephant conflict with local villagers over dinner before retiring to bed.
In the morning you will be provided with breakfast before transfer to the rail station.
This is an incredible opportunity to see rural Thai culture and its integration with nature.
Baan Rai Kong Mun Farm (Half Day Trip – Inc. Food and Board)
This trip includes:
- a welcome drink with local people in the village
- community activities including rubber production and earthworm farming
- learning to make pineapple paper
- going to Kui Buri National Park to observe the wildlife
- free drink and snacks
- hearing about the Human/Elephant conflict with local people
- overnight accommodation
- local transfers
This trip does not include travel to/from Kui Buri. The recommended way to travel to this location is by train or minibus.
Check you what visitors are saying about this location on Trip Advisor.