The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport has a 2.4l Diesel engine. It has a maximum of 7 seats (although the third row would be uncomfortable for adults on a long journey). It is ideal for longer journeys, or if you have a lot of luggage.
Our vehicles all come with proper rental car insurance as normal First Class Insurance does not cover any rental car. Our vehicles are also covered by Roadside Assistance policies in the event of breakdowns.
So, what are our rental conditions?
- There is a strict NO SMOKING policy in all of our vehicles.
- The driver must be a person who is over 21 and who has held a full driving licence for at least 2 years. Please note that Thai police also insist on an International Driving Permit issued in your home country.
- Additional drivers who fulfil the above must also be registered on the rental agreement to ensure that they are covered by insurance.
- Unlimited mileage within Thailand. The vehicle must not cross any international border.
- The minimum rental period is 2 days. There is no maximum.
- Baby seats and child booster seats available for free on request.
- GPS/Sat Nav only available if it is a standard installation in the vehicle.
- Most vehicles have a forward-facing camera.
- Free breakdown cover.